Thursday, June 27, 2013

Half way mark

Here we are at the half way mark.  I know a few are writing their miles down on a calendar.  These are the number from those that have been reporting.  I also put what you are on pace for.  This also does not count the weight room attendance, which I plan adding at the end of the summer.  This does NOT mean that some cannot get your individual mileage goals some are well within reach of that it will take some re-dedication but what you do from here on to the start of the season is only going to help you.  NOW is the time to start if you have not already.  This year everyone is a piece to the puzzle. 
For fun, I put the coaches on too. 



I am sharing this image that I saw on a blog that I follow and thought that it says a great deal of information to us without a great deal of words.  The only way to connect the two circles is by hard work.  The more hard work you do and the more you get out of your comfort zone the bigger the goals can be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment